BENEFITS OF CHLOROPHYLL
Chlorophyll has been used for treating cancer and other diseases for nearly a century. In 1999, a National Cancer Institute study found that chlorophyll may be effective in fighting cancer, thanks to its ability to increase oxygen supply to the tissues of the body.
Legumes are a good source of chlorophyll because they’re high in fiber and protein. Edamame (soybeans) are particularly high in chlorophyll — 1 cup of cooked edamame contains an impressive 1,300 micrograms of chlorophyll. Just remember not to eat too many: that is why Dynapharm chlorophyll gives you a package that has Direction of usage to prevent excessive consumption.
1. Important for cell growth and organ development.
2. Supplies nutrition to cells.
3. Reduces excess cholesterol and fatty acids.
4. Regulates blood circulation.
5. Improves blood circulation.
6. Increase oxygen supply to the tissues and other parts of the body, especially the head and neck.
7. Prevents obstruction of brain vessels, stimulates heartbeat, strengthens the heart, prevents myocardial infarction and weakness of the heart.
8. Activates brain cells and the function of the nervous system.
9. Promotes normal development of the brain. Enhances intelligence and memory.
10. Prevents aging of brain cells, optical nerve defects, motor nerve, neuralgia, headache, and migraine.
11. Promotes body resistance.
12. Prolonged use prevents influenza, typhoid, cholera, pneumonia, and rashes edema.
13. Increases elimination of wastes and increases reabsorption of nutrients in the renal system.
14. Eliminates excess blood sugar and proprotein, stabilizes, the blood pH prevents edema and diseases of the urinary system.
15. Improves the digestive system.
16. Activates liver cells
17. Maintains balanced electrolyte level.
18. Maintains the integrity of the cell membrane to improve liver function.
It contains guarana and alfalfa which are rich in chlorophyll. Since the chemical structure of chlorophyll and red blood cells are very similar, long-term consumption will improve the production of blood. Its rich natural pigment is the best antioxidant for the human body. It is effective for purifying toxins and controlling the growth of bacteria in the human body.
What is this ?
Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in chloroplasts of plant cells. It is the most abundant natural substance on earth. Chlorophyll is essential for all plant life because it captures the sun’s energy and uses it in photosynthesis, the process by which plants grow.
Chlorophyll also has a number of health benefits that are valuable to humans as well. It can be used to treat cancer and heal ulcers, ease asthma symptoms, reduce pain and lower fever, relieve constipation, stop bleeding, improve circulation and purify the blood.
How does chlorophyll have all these health benefits?
The answer lies in its chemical makeup. Chlorophyll contains magnesium, iron, silicon, and oxygen bonded together in a ring structure. This ring structure is similar to human hemoglobin except that it lacks iron. Substances with this type of ring structure are called porphyrins, which means they are high in nitrogen content like proteins and nucleic acid bases.
High levels of nitrogen indicate health problems such as inflammation or cancer because it is an excellent food source for bacteria in your body that leads to tumor formation or disease development. When you consume foods or supplements high in porphyrins or nitrogen content, they are broken down into amino acids.