Heals wounds and diminishes scars.
Relieves dry skin.
Neutralizes free radicals.
Reduces risk of cancer.
Prevents and relieves allergies.
Strengthens the cardiovascular system.
Prevents vascular and cerebral accidents such as stroke and heart attacks.
- Strengthens bones structure
- helps the growth of children
- Helps to prevents osteoporosis –
- An alkaline food that is suitable for those suffering from gastric ulcer
- Contains immunogenic properties that can reduce allergic reaction on babies
- Easier to digest and absorb than cow milk
- Suitable for lactose-intolerance patients
Regulates menstrual cycle
It improves blood circulation
Relieves excessive white discharge
Helps to contract the birth channel
Promote recovery after childbirth
Very good for candidacies
Raises female libido and enhances orgasm
It fights hormonal imbalance
Through a network of defenses – the immune system – our body is protected from a world full of harmful, invading organisms. Specific nutritional food supplements and antioxidants play a key role in maintaining a strong immune defense. Over the years, antioxidants have been effectively developed into new therapies designed to slow the aging process.
Showing 1–12 of 23 results